Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 65

Thread: pushing my car off a cliff or bridge...

  1. #51
    Inactive Member c_77's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2001
    Posts
    200
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    [img]graemlins/car.gif[/img]

    oh, there it is.

  2. #52
    Inactive Member syracusefilm.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...I'm here, deal with me.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 01, 2003 12:05 AM: Message edited by: syracusefilm.com ]</font>

  3. #53
    Inactive Member syracusefilm.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 01, 2003 12:07 AM: Message edited by: syracusefilm.com ]</font>

  4. #54
    Inactive Member MovieStuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2001
    Posts
    847
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This post was removed because it was a monumental waste of time on my part.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 31, 2003 12:01 AM: Message edited by: MovieStuff ]</font>

  5. #55
    Inactive Member Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2001
    Posts
    117
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nick-
    I'm sure everyone would love for you to be a contributor to this forum. Seriously.
    IF you act like a grown-up. I'm not dissing. I'm serious. Little jabs here and there typically go off OK, but being an out and out dick doesn't. There may be some on these boards that might take things a bit too far, but they're already here. To come in with both guns blaring ain't cool.
    SO-
    Please don't threaten us. To say you'll stick around just to be a pain in the ass isn't really that appealing to the existing members of the existing members of the existing community.
    I still don't understand the concept of staying in someone's house when they've asked you to leave?
    Again, you really do seem reasonable, based on some other threads. Please do stick around. But be prepared for some folks to disagree, and others to flat out say your ideas are stupid (and hey, you've done the same...)
    As far as the threat thing, ask Alex what happens to folks that "STICK AROUND MAKING THINGS UGLY FOR THE REST!!"
    You'll find yourself moderating your own little forum where EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THREAD boils down to "I was wronged. The whole rest of the world are assholes, and I'm perfect. Poor me."
    [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    You decide how you wanna live.

  6. #56
    Inactive Member Matt Pacini's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 27th, 2001
    Posts
    567
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ditto.
    Perhaps he mistakenly thinks Alex went away voluntarily.

    Mike Brantley, are you vacation or what?

    Anyway, this is normally a good, solid group of serious filmmakers talking about filmmaking, and smart, respectable people interested in, or wanting information about filmmaking.

    So if you want to start your little teenage-boy schoolyard fights, take them somewhere else, OK?
    It is at the very least boring, distracting, and irritating, and at the most, illegal and likely to get you in trouble, if not now, then down the line someday when you cross someone who is more of an asshole than you are.

    MP

  7. #57
    Inactive Member Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2001
    Posts
    117
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    To expand a bit on Matt's post and to revisit my own...
    We're not asking you to or telling you to go away.
    We're asking you to play nicely when you come into our sandbox.

  8. #58
    Inactive Member MovieStuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2001
    Posts
    847
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This post was removed because it was a monumental waste of time on my part.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 31, 2003 12:02 AM: Message edited by: MovieStuff ]</font>

  9. #59
    Inactive Member Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2001
    Posts
    117
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Christ the fucking drama here...

    Roger, I think you've got a serious tendency to explode too easily.
    This is a 25 year old kid. A kid that never, from what I've read, threatened your family.

    All I did was ask Nick to not be a dick on this forum. I don't really care what he does on the pathetic other forum, because all I'll get if I read over there is a headache.

    If he keeps being a dick, fine... Let Mike boot him. I'm just trying to settle dust, here.

    CAN'T WE JUST TALK ABOUT SUPER-8?

    We all talk OVER and OVER and fucking OVER about "letting it go"

    Whatever...

    I guess my browsing can be down to one forum now, which will keep it a bit easier...

  10. #60
    Inactive Member MovieStuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2001
    Posts
    847
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This post was removed because it was a monumental waste of time on my part.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 31, 2003 12:03 AM: Message edited by: MovieStuff ]</font>

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •